Flipped through some photo albums today. My gosh, when I compare myself now and myself when I was younger...I totally don't look alike. Well, I do..but not very alike.
For one thing, my eyes were nicer then. For another, I don't have eyebags...I look so much more refreshed, you know...not so tired and weighed down and pessimistic as I am now...in a way...yup. Haiz...wish I was a child again, I suddenly missed my grandpa though I've never met him. My paternal grandfather died when I was in K2 and my maternal grandfather died way before my mom was married...how does it feel like to have grandfathers?
Maybe I feel very connected to my paternal grandpa because he was the one that chose my chinese name and everyone had said that of all his grandchildren, he had adored me the most...wow...and now I can't revel in that love...haiz...seriously seriously so saddening..
Next week I'll be having a VERY FULL schedule, wonder if I can make it? I should be able to, like I always do every year...
~*Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me
(In the end)
You kept everything inside and even though I tried,
It all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time
when I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn’t even matter
I had to fall, to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn’t even matter
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this, there’s only one thing you should know...*~
"In the End" by Linkin Park
Haha...don't know why I took a sudden liking to this song today, was listening on it through the CD. I hope the filming goes well..
- #67